N/APosted on - 04/16/2014
This is not one of my first errors when I want to install some softwares. This one is most recent and I really want to use my Pro Tool 11. Does anyone have any idea how can this error be solved? Is something wrong with my OS? Also I would like if you can to provide another link for download.
Could not create a new document because Assertion in “/Volumes/Development/ws. ProTools_10.3.8/Afturaports/DFW/MacBuild/.. /Views/UMenu.MacOS.mm’, line 1351
Could not create a new document
Your problem looks very complex but it is easy to fix. Here are the ways to fix your issue.
1. Hold the “N” key down while splashing the pro Tools splash screen.
2. Release the key when the “Playback Engine Window” comes up.
3. Select a different “Playback Engine”.
1. Start the “Audio MIDI Setup” app from Applications >> Utilites.
2. Click “Pro Tools Aggregate I/O”.
3. Click “-” to delete the app.
4. Launch Pro Tools again. It should re-create the “Aggregate I/O”.
1. Uninstall Pro Tools. Use the “Uninstall Pro Tools” app.
2. There, perform a “Clean Uninstall”.
3. Install Pro Tools.
Now your problem should go away.