N/APosted on - 01/07/2012
I cannot get the Nero Vision Xtra software to burn a Blu-ray disk as an error is displayed even before starting the encoding process. What can be done to avoid the error? I am running Windows 7. Please help.
Could not burn Blu-ray disc with Nero Vision Xtra
You have not specified what type of error you are getting while burning Blu-ray disk. Check for Blu-ray recorder is installed on your computer. Blu-ray recorder can burn data CDs, data DVDs and data Blu-ray Disks. If you have a CD recorder you can only burn data CDs.
If you have Blu-ray recorder installed on your computer you might missing some steps in compilation method for the Blu-ray disk. For successful burning process:
To burn a Blu-ray disk, proceed as follows:
1) Select the disk format as Blu-ray from the drop-down menu in the New Compilation window. (In the case that the New Compilation window is not opened, it can be opened by clicking the New button on the main screen.)
2) Select the desired compilation type for a Blu-ray disk from the selection list [Blu-ray Disk (ISO), Blu-ray Disk (UDF), or Blu-ray Disk (UDF/ISO)].
3) After clicking New button the New Compilation window is closed and the selection screen is displayed.
4) Select the files/folders that you want to burn from the browser area.
5) Drag the required files/folders into the compilation area on the left side.
6) Repeat the previous step for all files that you want to add.
After successful collection you can now burn this collection.