N/APosted on - 04/18/2012
I want to have access to Internet and to download games, via my Xbox 360 console.
The Xbox console has Xbox 360 wireless adapter, which connected the console to Internet.
How to set up this adapter to my home wireless network ?
Connect the Xbox Wireless Adapter
Hi Martin Espino
Xbox 360 wireless adopter allows you to connect to your wireless home network. After connection you can access to the Internet and Xbox services.
To set up your wireless adopter just follow the given instructions.
Connect the wireless adopter
1. Switch off your Xbox.
2. Attach the wireless adopter at the back of the Xbox.
3. Remove any attached cable from Ethernet port if required, then connect the wireless adopter’s USB cable to Xbox USB port.
4. Open the areal from the adopter.
Connecting to WiFi
1. Power of your console then Xbox dashboard menu will appear.
2. Select “My X box “from menu then press A
3. Then choose "system settings” and press A
4. Select “network settings” and press A
5. Choose “configure network” and press A
6. Select “scan for networks” and press A
7. Choose your WIFi network from list and press A” then on newly appeared screen, enter your network password by using onscreen keyboard then select “Done” and press A
8. Wait for some time then you will be connected to the network and your network information will appear.
9. Then select “test your connection” and press A
10. Wait for the test to complete now you are ready to use internet
I hope it will be helpful