N/APosted on - 12/07/2011
I have a Palm Centro under Verizon and I could not figure out how to connect it to my yahoo messenger. When I click in my yahoo messenger home page, the link pops up with some information about the messenger and when going to yahoo homepage, there is a link to download messenger. Do I need to download it directly through my mobile? Can you please help me? Thanks.
Connect Palm Centro with Yahoo Messenger
Try the following workaround and see if your problem will be solved:
1. On the phone, you will just need to press Applications and then you will select IM .
2. Next you will need to select an IM community.
3. Then you will need to enter the username and password that you are using in the form requested by the IM community.
4. The next step is optional, which is choosing whether to save the password so that it can be stored in IM, or you can skip that.
5. This one too is optional, which is choosing the Auto Sign On option so that you can automatically sign on to the IM community each time you want to access it.
6. When you have finished everything, you will select done or continue to Sign On.