N/APosted on - 11/01/2011
Can I connect my iPad 2 to my computer via Bluetooth? I have a Bluetooth dongle for a PC. Can I use this to sync photos from my computer to my iPad and the reversed way? My current operating system is Windows 7. Thank you very much!
Connect iPad 2 with Bluetooth Dongle
Yes you can, there will be no problems with that as long as you have the Bluetooth dongle for the PC and as long as they recognize each other. Some are having problems using Mac OS but your good to go with Win OS. Heres a Step by Step guide if you will have any problems :
1. Make sure your Bluetooth is discoverable.
2. Activate your Bluetooth. On home screen, tap on Settings, select General and then Bluetooth. Switch ON the Bluetooth option.
3. Your iPad will automatically detect other devices which the Bluetooth is on.
4. Then, the list of detected Bluetooth around you will be shown. Select one which you want to pair it with your iPad and tap on it.
5. If you are asked the PIN, you must enter it for security. On default the PIN is 0000.