N/APosted on - 05/18/2015
I have a new laptop that I really want to connect to my television so that we can just use it when we watch some videos or movies. How will I know the proper cable to use? Would there be only one plug for this in my computer? Could I just buy a new generic one from a computer shop? Would it still work properly with it? I need to have done as soon as possible.
Connect Asus ZenBook NX500 laptop to a television using a cable
1. You want to check whether there are any HDMI ports available in your TV.
2. Since your laptop is Asus Zen book NX500 it has a HDMI out port.
3. You can buy the HDMI cable from the local shop you can go for it or you can buy something that’s a branded one.
4. You can also purchase it from Online Stores like
5. Since you are having one of the latest laptop may be it comes in with the package.
6. Go through the following website for more connection details. Click here