N/APosted on - 12/27/2013
When I try to run the Java application I get this error often, it’s little bit irritating me. I have window 8 operating system, it’s a personal computer I am the administrator. So I think I have full access and permission to execute all type of files. What will be the problem? Not able to think out of box, help please.
Configuration file cannot be written.
Configuration file cannot be written on Remote PC Server
The error can be solved by changing the system settings.
Follow the steps mentioned below to solve this error:
1) Open the software installation location in the system
2) Right click on the 'exe' or 'jar' files in the systems
3) Run as Administrator for the specified files
4) Click the file and select 'properties', click 'compatibility'
5) Select 'Run as administrator', click 'OK'
6) Download the Manager from the Manager official website
7) Click the 'File Image' button on the page
8) Follow the installation wizard in the system
9) It is a free download software and requires 1 MB size