N/APosted on - 03/21/2015
I just moved my old hard drive to my new PC. It's an SSD (Samsung) and it is my 3rd internal Hard drive. The first two internal hard drives are, 256 SSD boot drive with Windows 8.1 and my SATA hard drive (2 TB 7200). After installing the new Samsung SSD, everything works fine and I don't encounter any issues until my computer went into hibernation mode. When it woke up, my monitor would not turn on. I want to know if it's because of the new SSD installed or any other reasons? How to resolve this?
Computer does not start after installing third hard drive
In installing the third sata drive if it’s showing you error message here is the quick tips on retrieving files in it.
1. Reboot your computer and point the primary boot disk where operating system was installed
2. Turn off your computer, unplug the power cord from the power source.
3. Remove the third hard disk drive.
4. Place again the third hard disk in CD-ROM connection, and turn on your computer.
5. In this case the third hard disk will be considered a CD-ROM. You will be able to retrieve or recover files and transfer it to available hard disk drives.