N/APosted on - 03/29/2012
I am unable to log in into my computer. I have recently turned on some configuration options. Until I turn on the "Smart card" option I was able to log in. Now there is no way I can log in so that can I fix the problem. Kindly someone instruct me of the solution as soon as possible.
Computer configuration changing complication-accessibility problem
Hey Daniel murdoch!
If you are unable to log in your computer to disable the smart card option then you need to disable it from the safe mode. What you need to do is very simple. Just follow these steps and you will be able to log into your windows
1. Turn on your computer.
2. Keep pressing F8. A menu will open. You have to select Safe mode from the available options.
3. You will be able to log in your windows in safe mode. Now once you reached the desktop, click on Star button and type regedit in the Run box.
4. It will open registry editor. Go to the following path by expanding the (+) sign.
5. On the right side you will see a file name as SCForceOption.
6. Delete this value by pressing right click on it.
Close the registry and restart your computer.
You will be able to log in your windows this time.