N/APosted on - 04/09/2015
I want to purchase a new video camera for my business. I want to know more about JVC HM -200. What are the specifications of this video recorder? How much is it in the market? What is the use of 3-CCD optical system? What is the meaning of Minimal chromatic aberration? How this MCA used? What is the meaning of Uncompressed LPCM audio? What is the meaning of HDSDI and what is its purpose in this camera? Can you please help me with this? Thank you!
Compact-Shoulder-Base Video Camera Features and Specifications
Here are the specifications of this camera.
1. Image sensor – 1/2.3-inch back side Illuminated CMOS, Total 12.4M pixels, valid 9.03M pixels
2. Lens – 35mm equivalent: 29.5mm to 354mm
3. Video Recorrding – MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (4K/HD) ,AVCHD(HD/SD), format – MOV(H.264), MTS(AVCHD)
4. Audio Recording – LPCM 2ch, 48kHz/16-bit(4k/HD/SD MOV)), AC3 2ch(AVCHD), μlow 2ch(Proxy)
5. Included Accessories – Handle unit, Battery (SSL-JVC50) x1, AC Adapter x1
6. Outputs – AV, HDMI, SDI, XLR x2 (MIC,+48V/LINE), 3.5mm mini jack x1, 3.5mm mini jack x1 for headphone, and USB.
7. DC 12 V, 8.3 W consumption, 0-40 degree operation.
The amount is ranging from $2,500 up to $2,700 depending on the availability of stock. Minimal chromatic Aberration is the best additional feature in this camera. This eliminates the purple fringing in the videos. Color correction were added during real-time. Linear Pulse Code Modulation (LPCM) is a standard for of digital audio for computers. In this case it is linearly or one-lane signal. We can use a modulator or demodulator device to retrieve the original sound. HD Serial Digital Interface (HDSDI) a family of digital video and standard used for the transmission of uncompressed and unencrypted video signals. It uses BNC connectors to transmit this media.