N/APosted on - 04/04/2012
Good morning. I am a programmer and is planning to study .Net Programming.
Before I should start on practicing on this language. I would just like to ask some experts.
What would be the common problems I might encounter on this programming language?
I would really like to know so that I could avoid those.
Common Problems I might Encounter on .Net Programming
Ok Well There are some common problems list below.
1. If you not familiar with IDEs it will be a new experience for you. Because you have to identify various tools and supporting panes.
2. You have to adapt to Object Oriented Programming concept.
3. You have to learn how to publish or make an installing file
4. .Net IDE supports a number of programming languages such as C#, ADO. Net, C, C++, VB, J#… etc. So you have to clearly select the language when you are going to start a new project. That is a very common problem for new users. Most of the times they forget to select correct one. And they realize they are working with the language which is selected by default.
5. You have to install some external tools to make a good looking interface.