1. In Adobe Acrobat click File in the Menu and open the file or (Ctrl +O).
2. Click the "Advanced" from the top menu bar, you have to select the "PDF Optimizer" from the menu dropdown.
3. The Audit Space Usage button should be clicked and this shows a dialog box which shows what area/space takes more space.
4. In a PDF file there are 2 categories that takes a lot of space that would be optimized images and Compress scanned pages.
5. You can use the Optimized Scanned PDF panel in the dialog box images by highlighting the images" Reduce color, grayscale and monochrome images to "Medium/Low" quality.
6. Scale from Small to High quality is available to be set with a marker that’s adjustable.
7. You can slide the marker on the Panel to small > Save the settings by clicking Ok to get the optimization confirmed.
8. Optimized PDF can be saved with a high reduction in file size. Now the PDF can open much faster while you publish on the web with less resources used for the visitors who use it.