N/APosted on - 09/12/2011
I want to know how to use REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTIONS. I have arranged my pal’s IP address. I wish now to acquire his computer admittance and access. I initiated the remote connection and entered my friend’s IP address but I was confronted with an error, guide me please to the elimination of the inaccuracy.
Kindly, discuss the functioning of Remote desktop Connection.
Remote Desktop Disconnected
The client could not connect to the remote computer.
Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy to accept new connections. It is also possible that network problems are preventing your connection.
Please try connecting again later. If the problem continues to occur, contact your administrator.
Client could not connect to remote computer: Remote connections not enabled
According to my analysis your Operating system is Windows XP, as the Graphics User Interface used is of Windows XP, so you must track the mentioned procedure if you are operating Windows XP and XP SP2.
The set back is caused because either your mate’s computer is turned off or he might not be permitting this option in his PC.
For allowing Remote desktop Connections in Windows XP, Follow the mentioned process:
1. Right click “My Computer” option and go to its properties.
2. Then, the remote tab has to be pressed
3. Tick the checkbox containing the text ""Allow users to connect remotely to this computer"" under the “REMOTE DESKTOP” which is located at the most underside division.
The users of Windows XP Service Pack 2, shall check if Windows Firewall has blocked the REMOTE DESKTOP CONNECTION option.
1. Start button must firstly be pressed
2. Open “Control Panel”
3. Click on the “WINDOWS FIREWALL CONTROL”. In case windows firewall is not demonstrated better make certain that you have optimized “CLASSIC VIEW”.
4. Check “Remote Desktop” on the “Exceptions” tab.
5. Opt “LOCAL AREA CONNECTION” on the “Advance” ribbon. And force down SETTINGS button.
6. A fresh window will open of “Advance Settings”; check “REMOTE DESKTOP”
Kindly make sure that:
your pal has his system protected by a PASSWORD which could be taken into use by you for logging into REMOTE CONNECTION.
Net Support Manager 11 is considered to be one of the very feasible REMOTE DESKTOP SOFTWARE. It can be simply downloaded by following tutorials.
I anticipate it’s useful for you.
I am always available for assistance.