N/APosted on - 10/01/2013
I have been blocked to log in into the Citrix sessions. The sessions are shared by a number of users who access any time. I am thinking it is a load balance issue that that others are logged in and am getting an error because of the load. Please give your explanation on this and help me solve it quicker.
The requested operation cannot be completed because the Terminal connection is currently busy processing a connect ,disconnect, reset or delete operation
Citrix session logon error occurred
The error is because user is unable to login through Citrix for terminal services.
The solution to it is:
1) Close all the windows for the username who is facing this error
2) Check that no processes are running for the current user
3) Restart the computer
4) Ensure that Remove Service Port are active
5) If inactive, check and make it active
6) Logout the current user from the system
7) Login the system with the same user.
8) The error is resolved by performing the above steps