N/APosted on - 08/16/2012
I got an error message in Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client. It cannot establish a connection.
What is the reason behind this?
Please help me to find out.
Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
The VPN client is unable to establish a connection.
Thanks a lot.
Cisco Any Connect VPN Client
If you are having any version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus software installed at your pc then surely you will have problems in connecting through any client.
You can check whether it is causing problems or not by temporarily stopping security of Kaspersky by clicking on the Kaspersky icon in the task bar and then click on Pause Protection.
Then in "Pause Protection" tab, click "Resume protection in…1 minute".
See if that allows your YPN server to connect successfully then It was your problem and it can be permanently removed by following method.
1. Click Kaspersky icon in taskbar and then go to settings.
2. In settings menu click on Trusted Zone button.
3. Now select Trusted Applications tab and browse for vpnagent.exe to be added in this list. Usually vpnagent.exe is located in “C:Program FilesCiscoCisco AnyConnect VPN Client”.
4. In Actions tab below check box “Do not scan network traffic”. Make sure all other boxes are uncheck.
5. Click OK to save the settings.
If you are still having problems in establishing problem.
Try upgrading your VPN client. Mostly it sorts out many bugs and fixes problems.