N/APosted on - 04/07/2012
Iam using opencart for ecommerce website. i would like to change the default template of opencart website. I have downloaded various opencart templates. How do i change the templates for opencart?
Changing templates for a Opencart Website
It’s nothing so difficult for changing your default template on your opencart website. Here I suggest you the total process.
1. First you have to upload a new template. For doing this you must use your FTP to the directory /public_html/opencart/catalog/view/theme/.
2. Now log-in to the admin panel at yourdomain/admin.
3. Now you have to navigate your way to System > Settings.
4. Click on the store tab. Here will open an option for you to select your desired template.
5. Now select your uploaded template which you want and click on saves button.
Now you can see that you are almost done. Also you can visit for any another way:
How do I change the default OpenCart Template?
Hope for the best relief for you. Thanks.