Test your skills
when I open a link in word it directs to Internet Explorer.
I want to change it to Mozilla. How can do that?
The reason of opening link in Internet Explorer is that your Default browser is set as Internet Explorer
To solve this problem you have to set Mozilla as your default browser.
For this purpose, do the following steps.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on TOOLS.
3. Go to Option and click it.
4. A new window will open. In this window move to the ADVANCE tab.
5. In Advance tab, click on General tab (normally already at general tab).
6. Click on the Check now
7. A message will prompt when you click on Check Now "Firefox is not currently your default browser, do you want to make it default browser?"
8. Click Yes and you are done.