N/APosted on - 02/11/2013
I found an online information about cardcheck wireless and I would like to configure my wireless adapter driver. Could you please help me translate the instructions in English?
Cardcheck wireless is not properly installed
I have read some of how we can resolve your query. The steps below are the basic procedure of how you can configure your wireless adapter.
1. Check if the wireless card is properly installed in your computer for Windows to recognize if there's a new device that needs to be configured.
2. You need to reboot your computer for Windows to restart and the updater for Windows will automatically install the drivers needed for the card.
3. If Windows did not recognize a new device installed, then you need to manually set up the device.
4. From your computer's homepage, go to "Start" button, Select "Control Panel" from the menu, then, "System and Security" and lastly, choose "Device Manager" from the "Systems" menu of your computer.
5. Under "Network adapters", right click, then choose "Scan for Hardware Changes". This will prompt your windows to look for the new device not connected to your computer's motherboard. In this case,
6. If Windows can't detect new device installed, that means, there is a problem on your device. In this case, all you need to do is go back to "Device Manager" and click the wireless card twice.
7. Then go to "Properties" of your device and look for "Drivers" to update the device.
8. Select "Windows" to choose the best drivers available then wait for the device to be updated in the system.