N/APosted on - 11/03/2011
I have these following questions:
1. How will I know what are the drivers that was already installed in my computer? What am I suppose to do if I like to locate and access my lost driver of Geforce video card?
2. I was checking my motherboard if it has a video card. But unfortunately, I don’t know where can i find it. Any idea?
3. I think my startup or bootup process is too slow, how will I make it faster?
4. I’m planning to buy PC hardware online. But I want to be sure on its reliability. Any suggestions where can I buy a safe PC hardware online? Note: I’m from Canada.
5. I am getting bored on my PC. My current PC is Compaq and I’m planning to change it. Can I actually upgrade my PC? How?
Can’t locate video card /How to speed up PC
You can locate your video card on your PC by opening inside and around the place where USB cables are connected you should something like the following:
It is attached in a slot near the TV card slot and the USB ports slots.
To locate the drivers that were installed you will have to go to the device manager by right clicking on computer >> properties >> device manager. Then look for display adapters. If there is a yellow question mark there, the drivers are missing and you will need to install them by right clicking then choose to update the drivers online.
To make your computer faster, you will have to upgrade the RAM memory. A computer will work well with a memory of not less 2 GB.
And about the best place to buy a computer online, I think it is eBay but I recommend that you just buy from a trusted supplier near you to avoid online complications. To upgrade your computer to another model, you will need to just buy a new one and either sell the one that you have or retain it.