N/APosted on - 07/05/2014
I just got a McAfee 3 year subscription and I was told I should remove any anti-virus software currently installed on my computer before I install McAfee. I've been trying to remove Panda Antivirus and I'm having a problem doing it. Is there an uninstaller I can use to remove Panda completely out from my computer?
Cannot remove Panda Anti virus from my computer
Problem of removing Panda Antivirus by using control panel could be caused by incomplete deletion of the computer registry. Follow steps below for clearing registry:
1. Press windows logo button + R then type Regedit, then Enter.
2. The User Account Control Display will appear, click Yes.
3. On Registry Editor, choose Edit, then Find, and Find Display will appear.
4. On the Find What field, Type Panda, click Find Next. Panda Folder and registry data will appear.
5. Manual deletes all folders or register that related to Panda. Then restart your computer.
If the problem still occurs, you could use other alternatives using uninstaller.exe.