N/APosted on - 03/09/2012
My laptop intact web came was has recently stopped working. I do not understand whether it a software problem or a hardware problem. I need to know a way to verify it. I need web came for my daily deals since I need to use Skype most often. Please somebody help me to solve this problem.
Cannot open webcam on laptop pc
I suggest that you reinstall your webcam driver through the device manager.
It can be found through your control panel.
1) Click Start Button
2) In the search bar type device manager
3) Click it then go to Imaging devices tab.
4) Right click the device then click uninstall
5) After uninstalling scan the hardware for changes in the device manager.
6) It will automatically update your webcam device with the latest driver.
Then try your Skype if it works. Sometimes you need to restart your PC , it will be prompted if you must restart.
Hope i helped you! If there is some problems just post it here