N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
I am having trouble when I attempt to launch any Java application using the Mac Operating System.
The error says “Uncaught exception in main method:java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:Gestalt”.
I have fed up now to get a solution but could not find anything.
Any help would be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Cannot launch Java application
Uncaught exception in main method:java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:Gestalt
Cannot launch Java application on Mac
This is a problem with Java. That means a problem with JRE also.
First of all, uninstall JRE and download the latest one. This should solve the issue.
If the problem keeps appearing,
1. Click “Apple” icon and select “Software Update”.
2. Install all the updates.
3. Download and install this Disk Image. This will remove indexing and re-install.
Also, try the following technique:
1. Download this file.
2. Run the file. If prompted, click on “Trust”.
3. Wait until it reports that the application has been uninstalled.
4. On your desktop, open Macintosh HD >> Applications >> Utilities >> Java Preferences >> Network tab
5. Click “Delete files” and click “OK”.
6. Download the following file.
7. Click “Trust”.
Your problem is solved.