N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
I am running Windows XP SP2 Operating System and installed AVAST with no internet connection o I download VPS update from my home internet connection. But when I manual update my office PC's AVAST antivirus by this downloaded VPS update then AVAST shows notification like this: Have any idea?
No preview available
Can’t install VPS update. Please report following error codes:
Cannot install VPS update in Windows XP
The error is because you have the old version of Avast installed in the system.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Click 'Start', Go to 'Control Panel'
2) Go to 'Add/Remove programs', Select the 'Avast' software installed in the system
3) Click 'uninstall' to remove the software from the system
4) Download the latest version of Avast software from the Avast Official website
5) Follow the installation wizard and complete the installation process
6) Restart the system after the installation is completed