N/APosted on - 11/18/2013
I'm new to NAW but I would like to play this mod. But there is one small problem: I can't install that. Every time when I'm trying to install (I've downloaded it 3 times from different servers – always using Flash Get but I do not think that it matters) I see this error . I am trying to resolve this matter. Help me with proper ways. Thanks.
Instalacja Nations at war
A decompression error has occurred (#1024)
Unknown decompression error
Cannot install NAW Mod 6 Read 1539 times
Here are the solutions for you to install Battlefield 2: Nations at War:
1. Firstly, you should download the latest version of Battlefield 2 Nations at War from Google.
2. Then, unpack or open the Nations at War Client 6.0 Stand Alone xe.
3. Right click on xe. Then, click on Open option.
4. Next, you shall click multiple times on Next button when the installation program appeared until finished.
5. Finally, click on Play Nations at War icon that appeared on the desktop.
There, you can figure out whether you can play that game or not.
You shall take note that this game requires computer to at least operates with Windows XP.