N/APosted on - 11/29/2013
I am just trying to install program which need to extract the files in temporary location but when I tried to do this the following error message displayed. Have you any idea about this weird issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1152: Error extracting
Cannot extract files to the location when installing programs
The error is because the unwanted system files and folders are present in the system.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Download the Disk Cleanup Utility file from the Microsoft official website
2) Open the Disk cleanup and click 'Start' button
3) Click 'All Programs' > 'Accessories' > 'System Tools' > 'Disk Cleanup'
4) In the Disk cleanup option dialog box, select the files you want to clean
5) Click the 'Disk Cleanup' tab, select the check boxes for files to be deleted
6) When the process is complete, Click 'OK', Click 'Delete files' to complete operation
7) Restart the system and perform the task to extract files from the specific location