N/APosted on - 12/29/2013
I am using Windows 8 PC, 64 bit with 4 GB of RAM. I am trying to open One Note notebook and create a new section in my OneNote, I get this error continuously every time. The application freezes and I had to kill it using the task manager. I tried restarting my PC several times but still the same problem. Someone please help. Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
ONENOTE.EXE – Application Error – The instruction at 0x777708c5 referenced memory at 0xffffffff. The memory could not be read. – Click OK to terminate the program
Cannot create new section in OneNote
There are several solutions to resolve this error as mentioned below.
1) Click 'Start', select 'Run'
2) Copy the text 'Onenote/safeboot' and paste the text and press enter
3) Click on the 'Clear Cache' button in the system
4) Repeat the steps for more notes settings to be changed
5) Click 'Start normally' to start software again in the system
1) Check the section to be copied is not deleted
2) Remove the password protection applied to the files
3) The file should have read write permissions assigned to it
4) Open the 'Tools' menu and click 'copy' to copy the contents
5) The problem of new section will be solved for the user