N/APosted on - 11/22/2013
I am trying to configure the CLIE application on my Sony GRZ630 laptop but I am unable to finish the installation. It always stops with an error Eliminating back-up file and the installation will left unfinished. I synced my NZ90 and it went well except that the Datebook, Outlook in Calendar was not synced. Does someone encountered the same issue? Can you help me resolve it?
Can you suggest what are the exact Sync trouble?
The cause of this problem might come from incomplete set up or installation of application. To fix this, perhaps you should try to restore your computer first and reinstall the application. To run system restore, try these following steps:
1. Type “restore” in your Start Menu search box.
2. Click ‘System restore’. And this window will appear:
3. Click Next. Select the last thing you did on your computer before setting up the CLIE application or before this problem occur.
4. Confirm. Restart your computer to revert the system.
5. Download and install the latest application. Please be guided that you should turn off your firewall and antivirus first, because some anti-viruses are hindering some files/ programs from installing
I hope you find this information useful.