N/APosted on - 03/22/2013
Hi, have a nice day.
Can anyone tell me from where can I change my Winamp plugins? I don’t know its settings and please tell me where can I find winamp plugins location I mean its directory from where can I access it.
Can’t find Winamp Plugins location
Hi Miguel M Burch,
Just go to this directory C:program filesWinamp5Plugins. If you have two hard drive partitions, one contains applications and another contains data. Then you should put your plug-ins on your data drive to make it easy to back up files for the future. Follow these steps:
1. On your Winamp and right-click on the Winamp title bar after choosing "Options" then choose "Preferences".
2. After clicking on “Preferences" you should click on "Plug-ins".
3. Click on the button "Visualization plug-in directory".
4. Select your wanted skins directory, then press "OK".
5. Click on the button "DSP/Effect plug-in directory".
6. Select your wanted skins directory, then press "OK".
7. Then press on "Close".
Try these steps I think it will be work.
Best of luck
Peter A May