N/APosted on - 06/03/2015
Technology sometimes surprises so much that one cannot stop thinking about it. I am very much fascinated about concept of Google glasses, but not aware of it much. I want to know what this device is, what does it do? How much does it costs? How will it help me in my daily life? Does it have negative impact on eyes? I am very much excited about this; please help me to gather more information on this.
Can I use google glasses on daily basis?
The main features of Google Glass are following,
1. You can record Videos and take pictures without touching hardware but by just saying a word.
2. It will Show your text messages and emails and can able to reply by voice command.
3. You can Google anything by just asking the question.
4. It will show the maps in front of your eyes.
5. Live video sharing option.
6. Integrates with digital voice assistant, Google now.
The cost for the device is around $1500 which is far more than common man’s pocket.
Battery life is poor and it needs a good lighting for the photos and limited numbers of apps are cons.
For more details check here and here.