Asked By 0 points N/A Posted on - 10/08/2012
Can I locate fsx files by just clicking fsx icon on Windows?
If you are using Win XP then you can locate it in this way:
- C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator X.
In Win7 locate it in:
- C:UsersPC Name (Your Name)AppDataRoamingMicrosoftFSX.
In Win Vista locate it in:
- C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator X".
In Win Vista and Win 7 try this method also:
- Start fsx and change the mode to Window Mode by using Alt+Enter then start task manager and open processes tab. In processes tab right click on fsx.exe and open properties, there location is shown.
- Start FSX and then change to window mode in fsx (Alt + Enter).
- Start Windows Task Manager and select the Processes tab.
Right mouse click on fsx.exe and select Properties. The path is shown as Location.