N/APosted on - 07/25/2016
The Previous Solution for Creating an Invoice in MS Excel was very helpful. My Customer has requested me to create the same Invoice in MS Word. How can I Create an Invoice in Microsoft Word?
Can I Create Invoice in Microsoft Word to send to my Customer?
The process to Create an Invoice in MS Word is similar to MS Excel.
You can follow the steps to create the Invoice.
1) Open a Word Document.
2) Click on the File Menu on the top of the Toolbar.
3) The New Document Dialog Box will appear.
4) Under the Microsoft Office Online Templates, choose Invoice.
5) Select the Desired Template.
6) Download that Template.
7) Fill all the details related to your Organization and the Customer.
8) Save the Invoice, and send it to your Customer.