N/APosted on - 11/27/2014
Helion being the brand name of the cloud product of HP Cloud is built giving more importance to Open Stack. According to Bill Hilf, Senior Vice President of HP Cloud, this cloud infrastructure will be consistent across different environments. My only doubt is can Helion be deployed in private, public and hosted cloud environments?
Can Helion be deployed in private, public and hosted cloud environments?
1. HP offers you private, public, hybrid and managed cloud environments.
2. It is based on open stack technology.
3. Public Cloud : In this type of cloud, Application, Storage or other resources are available to general public
4. Private Cloud : This cloud is specifically designed to run for a single organization.
5. Hybrid Cloud : This is mixture of Public and private cloud.