N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
I am using Windows 7 Operating System and getting System Error message that the program can’t start because WMVCore.DLL is missing. I have tried to reinstall the program to fix this program but could not solve this issue. Can I fix this error without having any problem? I really need your assistance.
Thanks for any help.
The program can’t start because WMVCore.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
CamtasiaStudio won’t run on Windows 7 Operating System
The error of "WMVCore.DLL" file does popup many time in the Windows OS. Its important that to what context or reference is this error pointing ?. This error happens due to the removal or corruption of the wmvcore.DLL file. I some cases it can be registry issues, virus/malware or even a hardware problems. Never download this file separately from the DLL sites, the file has to be downloaded from original source. Try any one of the following methods:
1. Restore the system to undo recent changes.
2. Reinstall the program that uses this file, in your case Camtasia Studio.
3. Try updating the drivers of the GPU. You can even rollback to the previous version,if upgrade is done recently.
4. Run system file checker (type sfc /scannow in run).
5. You might also want to run system virus scan from a antivirus and anti-spyware tools.
If you are still getting this error, then its mean you have to download media feature components for Windows 7.