N/APosted on - 03/28/2012
I want to block some un-wanted contact in my Samsung galaxy S.
These spam callers are making my life to hell.
I don’t want to receive any call or SMS from them.
Please any one help me to prevent un-wanted calls and SMS.
Call Block For Samsung Galaxy
If you want to block certain callers when using your Samsung Galaxy S,
just follow these simple steps:
1. Press the Menu button from your home screen and select Settings.
2. Select the Call Settings and press All Calls.
3. Enable Auto reject upon clicking the auto reject tab.
4. Select Auto reject list and click Create.
5. Type the phone number that you wish to block and press Save.
However, for blocking certain SMS, you can download applications free from the Android Market like sms blocker option, and chomp sms. These are great in blocking spam messages and allows you to block certain texters.
I hope this helps!