N/APosted on - 01/01/2014
Friends I am totally foiled with this simple error. The calendar application is not sync with any other app in the system. On/ off the sync is working, need to find the reason for this and fix it. With IPad it’s working well and good but the problem is with iCloud. Hopefully wait for someone to help me.
Words in the Error Image:
The server responded with an error.
There was an unexpected error with the request (domain NSCocoaErrorDomain / error 1550).
Calander sync error on iPad and iCloud
This is very annoying trouble with iCloud and many people has removed their iCloud account because of this error. But before doing that, they should have tried this techniques.
1. Go to Settings >> iCloud.
2. From any option, choose to enter there.
3. Tap the button to OFF. It will confirm first whether you want to delete data from your phone or not. Say NO.
4. Back it ON again.
If that doesn’t work,
1. Go to System Preferences from Apple icon.
2. Open iCloud.
3. Uncheck calendar.
4. Then press “OK”.
5. Restart your PC.
6. Then, check calendar again.
After you have done this, your problem will surely disappear. But be careful because this must be done when you’re connected with Wi-Fi.