N/APosted on - 07/08/2012
Now I am in a problem. I have to see a burned screen after starting my computer. I don't know why it is happening. To get rid of this problem, I have restarted my pc and it appears that everything is ok.
Attached file may clear my problem. PC configuration: windows XP, intel Pentium 4, intel desktop board D845GLLY, ram: 1 GB, graphics driver: win2k_xp, win2k_xp149_2.
Burned screen after starting pc
This is not a big problem at all. You can edit the windows start up problem and then get released. For this, please do the following:
1. Go to start menu and select run command.
2. There you have to type “msconfig” and press enter.
3. A system configuration window will open.
4. There please select start up tab.
5. Now find your program which encounters you. These can be found by the program source destination or location.
6. Now, uncheck that program.
7. Apply the setting and then restart your computer.
This time your problem should not be rise again.
Thanks for your time.