N/APosted on - 10/18/2014
I am using Lava Iris and it is working fine but one day it starts getting disconnected from my WiFi network again and again. I thought that there would be a problem in my WiFi router but other phones are showing the WiFi and internet is working fine on them. Now my phone sometimes don’t even show WiFi network, even when it is near the router. Suggest some solution for this.
Brand new Lava Iris X1 not showing Wi-Fi Network
Please do following things in your mobile, Possible that WiFi will show.
1. After turning on your WiFi, Please wait for 30-40 seconds the available list the network will show.
2. You should reset your router that can help for connecting device. Some time it can problem with WiFi router for connecting.
3. Choose the security type by typing SSID and password.
4. Try to connect and search another WiFi network. If device locates another WiFi, Then you should manually setting your WiFi connection.
5. Check that any device like Bluetooth, Microwave, Wireless equipment video is turn on near your device or not, If its on then turn it off.