N/APosted on - 09/25/2014
I am having some problems connecting my Windows Surface 2 tablet with other devices using Bluetooth. Now, the Surface 2 has no issues when establishing a connection, but it cannot seem to maintain it. After it loses the connection, I get a btvstack error message. What could be the problem? How can I attempt to solve it?
Bluetooth not working on a Windows Surface 2
1. Both Surface 2 and Bluetooth should be full charged.
Try resetting them. (Turn Off/On once)
Try to get last updates for Surface 2 from; Settings -> Change PC Settings -> Update and Recovery -> Check now.
You can also check last updates for your Bluetooth devices from their manufacture websites.
2. If you get a error message something like this “The btvstack could not be started “ and if you use Windows 8 try below steps :
1. Click on the start Menu and type in search field: “services.msc” then Enter.
2. Find “Bluetooth Support Service” section and double click on it.
3. Change Startup type to “AUTOMATIC”
4. Check “ This Account “ button and input your account name.
5. Reset your system.
3. In start screen type : regedit then follow this way :
Then change the value to 6.2.