N/APosted on - 01/07/2014
Recently I upgraded my system from windows 7 34 bit to Windows XP 64 bit. Then when I start to install the BlueStacks, Installation failed with an error message. I have the graphics card and it is perfectly working with other programs. But here it cannot recognize the card, help me to out. Do I need to upgrade the graphics card drivers too? So I need to do them separately. Help needed badly. Thanks.
Title: Bluestacks installation failed
Blustacks currently doesn’t recognize your graphic card. it is possible your graphic drivers may need to be updated. Please update them and try installing again.
Bluestacks installation failed on Windows 7
The error is due to incompatibility of the graphics card with the Windows software.
There are multiple solutions to resolve this error.
1) Downlaod the 'DriverMax' software from the DriverMax official website
2) Install the software in the system and it starts detecting outdating drivers
3) Detect the problem and install the compatible driver card in the system
4) Install the BlusStacks software in the system and the error will be solved
1) Uninstall the BlueStacks software from the computer
2) Open the registry editor in the system
3) Perform the backup of the registry in the current system
4) Search the BlusStacks and delete the keys and values related to the software
5) Download the BlueStacks from the BlueStacks official website
6) Install the file in the system and restart the system