N/APosted on - 12/25/2014
How should I set up my blackberry Q10 phone to browse on my personal computer? Have been trying to use my blackberry Q10 subscription on my laptop, but the result has always been disappointing. I have installed the blackberry manager on my laptop and the device is connected by browsing is the problem.
Blackberry Q10 refuses to Browse on Laptop
I've had a BB before and these could provide you answers to your query. To enable your BB share its network capability. Try to enable your tether and you may select USB or Bluetooth connection.
1. Go to Network Connections
2. Select Internet Tethering.
3. Complete the instructions provided on the screen and your manual.
4. Read and follow accordingly the setup flashed on the screen.
5. In the Connect option drop-down list, select preferred connection.
6. Tether ON
7. Connect your device now, or try this as number 1.