N/APosted on - 03/09/2012
Please help me find the solution for the error I get when installing BitDefender 2010 on my 64-bit windows 7. I even tried installing it on Windows Vista but the same following error occurs during the installation:
BitDefender Internet Security 2010
Extracting file failed. It is most likely caused by low memory (low disk
Space for swapping file) or corrupted Cabinet file.
BitDefender Internet Security 2010 Installation Error
Sometimes it happens that there comes some errors in our hard, may be by not properly shutting down the PC or by not running the system scan disk. This problem occurs at that time when there are some errors in our hard
Anyways we have a solution for this problem. Follow these steps and you will be free from this problem.
1. Open My computer.
2. Right click on the drive and click on properties.
3. A new window will open. Go to Tools tab (next to general tab).
4. Click on Check now. It will fix all your errors.
5. After that, run Disk Defragment.
6. Reboot your system and you are done.