N/APosted on - 04/14/2014
I have installed Bitdefender Anti-Theft on my PC and during the install of the program this error appeared and blocked my PC. I had to reset the PC and this error appeared again. I reseted the PC again and I got rid of it. Can anyone help me to fix this error ? Why I have this error when I want to install Bitdefender Anti-Theft program to protect my phone ?
Error loading C:Program FilesBitdefender Anti-Theftgeolocation.dll%1 is not a valid Win32 application.
Bitdefender Anti Theft shows error
This is clearly installer or compatibility issue.
1. Try to re-download installer once again.
2. Download only from trusted or authorized source.
3. Before installation, check whether OS level matches with minimum system requirement.
This includes OS version and Service pack level
4. Check if anything else is needed for this application.
5. If everything is in place, proceed with installation.
6. Now, your problem should be gone.
If it still persists, reach support team with screenshots.