N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
I received the following error message when I was trying to import data from my BigCommerce Store. I have setup the BigCommerce connection inside Ordoro correctly. I have tried many ways to resolve this issue but unable to fix it. Can I get the solution for the resolution? I am waiting for your suggestion.
Thanks for everything.
An error occurred. Please contact ordoro support. Details: you have not set permissions inside your bigcommerce panel correctly. Please see this help article to learn more
Complete 0 minutes ago
Big commerce permissions error inside Ordoro
You need to start the whole process opf connection again. These are the steps:
1. Log in to your BigCommerce control panel and at the top right, click the User Account link.
2. Click Edit Link to access username.
3. Scroll at the bottom and look for, "Yes, allow this user to use XML API". Beside it is a checkbox. Go ahead and check it. Note the XML and XML path because you will need this later.
4. Click SAVE.
5. Double check to ensure that the XML is 40 characters in length.
6. Sign in to your Ordoro account.
7. Go to setting, then shopping cart, then click Add Cart
8. Select BigCommerce and submit
9. Enter the following information:
Name: What you want to call this channel
Store URL: Indicate the API path in step 3
XML access token: This is the API access token in step 3
Cart username: Indicate your username for BigCommerce control panel
Web Password: Indicate your username for BigCommerce control panel
This should solve your problem.