N/APosted on - 06/03/2015
I would like to know the best five smartphones ever to be produced in the January to the May 2015? I would like to know what influences your selection. What are the significant features of each smartphone? Can you say per your selection could be the future of smartphones yet be produced?
The Best Five Smartphones Produced From January To May 2015
1. Samsung galaxy S6: Worldly looks and top-notch specs make the impressive, metal Samsung Galaxy S6 the Android phone to beat for 2015.
2. Samsung galaxy S6 Edge: Samsung's striking, high-end Galaxy S6 Edge has the beauty, brains and brawn to take down the iPhone 6 and all the Android competition. Striking curved design makes this the S6 to crave.
3. Apple iPhone 6: The iPhone 6 Plus is an outstanding choice for those with big budgets and big pockets, but power users seeking even more flexibility should audition the Galaxy Note 4 as well.
4. Apple iPhone 6 plus: The iPhone 6 delivers a bigger screen while remaining easy to handle, with plenty of features to satisfy everyone — and the promise of Apple Pay on the horizon to potentially sweeten the deal even further.
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will thrill anyone who loves a fast phone with a large screen, but it's best for compulsive scribblers willing to pay a lot for its winning stylus.
6. LG G4: Though it feels too similar to last year's G3, the LG G4 is an excellent big-screen smartphone that will appeal to budding photographers, and has old-school features missing from rival flagships.
7. Alcatel One Touch Idol 3: Delivering midrange features at an entry-level price, the Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 is the company's best smartphone to date — and a great deal for the money.