N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
Heya! My computer graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS which is a pre-made for a compact PC. Now, I am thinking of upgrading it for gaming purpose, but I am not good at custom computer parts buying. I want the best quality graphics card for small form factor PC. Any advice will be admirable!
Best Compatible Graphics Card For Small Form Factor PC
If you are looking for specifically more contact cards, say for less than 10 inches clearance space; then you can go with the following options:
• AMD Radeon R9 Nano: for very compact PCs at a premium price.
• Asus GeForce GTX 970 Direct CU Mini: Not good for 4K gaming, but better performance at a low price.
• MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 2G: With latest ‘Maxwell’ and power efficiency features.
• EVGA GeForce GTX 950 SSC: Provides less noise and more speed. Can be used for 1080p Gaming.
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti: Excellent for upgrading the small desktop systems and needs no power-supply connector.