N/APosted on - 05/23/2015
I bought a new xiomi phone online and was exploring all the features. I observed one heart breaking thing happening in my new phone. Whenever I turn on 3G and download, use internet, the battery drains like water in a bucket with a big hole in the bottom. I can literally see battery percentage going down. I am not exaggerating but this is happening. Bit my co user days that it happens only during some time. But why should battery drain so drastically? Is that a battery problem? Or something is wrong in phone hardware?
Battery drains steeply in my xiomi phone
Battery draining is because of the use of Internet.
Steps to reduce the battery draining:
1. Try to use 3G facility when the signal strength is high. If you are using the internet in lower signal strength, battery charge will reduce heavily.
2. Try to avoid the use of internet in the network peak time.
3. Try to turn off Wi-Fi, GPS and 3G when it is not in use.
4. Reduce the brightness of the screen.
5. Keep the phone in battery save mode from settings.
6. Try to stop the background running programs.