N/APosted on - 04/05/2015
The battery on my phone drains extremely quick, to the point I almost cannot use it at all unless it is plugged in. I have had my phone less than a year so I see no reason why it should be doing this. I've tried everything I can think of to conserve power, deleting apps, I have no pictures/videos stored, and it just drains right away. What can I do to help this at all?
Battery drains extremely quick on phone
Since you never mentioned what type or model of your phone you’re using, I will assume it’s any of the handheld phones because you mentioned “apps.” You’re indeed correct in removing/deleting some of your application to lessen the usage of your battery. Did you check the LCD brightness settings? Let’s try if this will conserve your battery life.
Let’s set Android phone.
1. Go to Main Menu button.
2. Select “Settings,” select “Display,” select “Brightness.”
3. Select “Automatic Brightness” or adjust the throttle to change brightness level. Hit “Ok.”
For iPhone users.
1. Go to the “Settings” menu, then tap “Brightness & Wallpaper.”
2. Select “Auto-Brightness” off.
3. Slide the throttle going to left-side of the screen set it according to your brightness preferences. You may close the settings menu to complete the adjustment.