N/APosted on - 08/25/2013
I am in trouble flashing my Liteon from 1.1 to 1.9. I am searching for a solution to fix this problem showing “The Target f:/w in does not appear to match the attached drive”. Any help would be appreciated.
The Target f:/w in does not appear to match the attached drive!
This is based on a comparison of the drive barcode.
Please make sure you have DVDKey32.
Barcode error occurs on Lite-On and fails to erase
The error is due to installation laser ribbon in the system.
The solution to it is as below:
1) Go to 'Start', 'Control Panel'
2) Go to 'Programs', 'Program Features', 'Uninstall program'
3) Uninstall the laser ribbon software from the system
4) Restart the system
5) Create a CFW by inserting right dvdKey
6) After inserting the dvdKey, the drive will flash with the updated value
7) After the drive is properly set, reattach the laser ribbon
8) Run the program