N/APosted on - 07/01/2016
Hi. I was thinking of installing Avaya IP office. I wanted to know about the Avaya IP office call log and call history in detail. Also, what are the IP office phone features provided for use? Has it received a good response from customers?
Avaya IP Office Call Log- Combination Of Voice And Data Applications
Hi. Avaya IP Office call log are supported by 1400, 1600 and 9600 IP Office 6 Series phones. The centralized call log is accessed by One-X Portal and presents all the call records even if the user is not using the computer whenever the user receives a call. Personal directory can also be maintained to which these call log entries can be added. Call history conveys a lot of information which is divided into-
• All calls received on your extension
• All calls made using your extension
• All unanswered calls on your extension
• All incoming, outgoing as well as missed calls on your extension
• Messages received in your voice mailbox
• To store and create speed dial
• Shows all members included in a conference call whenever one is made by you using the extension
Some features are available only after they are activated such as-
• When a call is busy then the status is shown
• When a call is made to the voicemail box, all messages are displayed by the voicemail tab along with the buttons which can be used to control those messages.
• Account codes are used for displaying the icons for making calls with account codes or to apply a code to current call
Yes it has by far received a great response. Also new features are still being added. I would suggest you go for it. Hope we helped.