N/APosted on - 08/15/2014
I have this error when running compiled script. I did a small research on the Internet about this error and nothing useful was found. Can anyone help me please to fix this error ? Please tell me why I have this error what is causing this ?
Line 2253 (File “E:Dnload9xAddonsAutoit V3 ScriptScanFiles.exe”):
Error : cannot redeclare a constant.
AutoIt line 2253 fails running a compiled script
· Corrupt Windows registry keys associated with autoit.exe / AutoIt v3 Script.
· Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the autoit.exe file or related AutoIt v3 Script program files.
· Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted autoit.exe-related files.
· Another program is in conflict with AutoIt v3 Script and its shared referenced files.
· Corrupt download or incomplete installation of AutoIt v3 Script software.
· Do not download autoit.exe from "EXE download" sites.
· Download a fresh copy of autoit.exe directly from AutoIt Team.